Unit 7 Assignment June 27, 2019 – Posted in: Buy Essay Cheap Online
The role of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) in an organization’s strategy.
The Unit 7 Assignment requires you to consider the role of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) in an organization’s strategy. CSR requires companies to ensure they are always working towards four pillars of societal accountability: economic, legal, ethical, and philanthropic.
Using the material from Chapter 4 of the text as well as your own independent research, you will draft an informative essay that makes the connection between a theoretical understanding of CSR and how it is reflected in the strategies of a real organization. Outcomes evaluated through this assignment include MT140-05 and GEL-7.02.
- Using your research skills, locate and define the CSR policy of one well-known public company.
- Referring to your selected company’s CSR initiatives, identify which pillars of responsibility they seem most focused on: economic, legal, ethical, or philanthropic. Give at least two specific examples.
- Research the mission statement of your chosen company. Describe how the company’s mission statement aligns with their CSR policy. Give at least two specific examples.
- Utilize at least two external sources as part of your research. Sources might include your textbook, the company’s website, or another resource found in the university library.
- Your submission should include a title page, introduction, main body, conclusion, and reference list.
- The paper should be at least two double-spaced pages in length using size 12-point font.
- https://purdueuniversityglobal.vitalsource.com/#/books/1260149749/cfi/6/38!/4/2/6/2@0:38.9 use this link for chapter 4
un: ClinnethaRoddy1 pw: 2010Bradley
View complete Assignment details and rubric.
Once completed, submit your Assignment to the Unit 7 Assignment Dropbox. Assignments are due Tuesday 11:59 p.m. ET of their assigned unit.