Aircraft manufacturing and development in the UAE
Remember the Project consists of 6 credits. 3 of the credits (50%) will be awarded for the 2 papers you submitted at the beginning of the course. The remaining 3 credits (50%) will be marked as follows:
- 35% Major Paper from:
o Paper Structure and English 5%
o Research Quality 20%
o Discussion and Arguments Presented 5%
o Conclusions & recommendation 5%
- 15% Major Project Presentation from:
o Presentation Delivery 5%
o Presentation Structure & Flow 5%
o Goal, Conclusion and Post Presentation Discussion 5%
Below you will find the requirements below for your final project. Please let me or Richard know if you have any questions.
As for Project pages/words. I would expect to see at least 5,000 words which should be between 15-20 pages depending upon the images, graphs etc included. My advice for the Project is:
- Don’t be under (MS Word will count the words for you J) but also don’t try and add value by going too far over.
- Use illustations, graphs, images etc to help explain your points.
- Don’t just download (copy) information off the web. By all means carry out your research by taking information from the web, but personalize the information you get to give us YOUR take on things; your interpretation of the data and your views and your conclusion. If I find that the information is just a straight cut and paste from the web you will score low marks.
- Structure with paper like you would structure a staff paper; 10% Introduction, 75% Discussion and 15% Conclusion. The Introduction explains the question/thesis you were looking into and the Conclusion answers that question.
- Make sure your conclusion is at least 500 words and contains YOUR thoughts and views, not the views of some scientist. I need to know that you can take information and make your own decisions on what is happening in the world of aviation.
Title; Aircraft manufacturing and development in the UAE
length; 20 pages (5500 words)