Comparison and Contrast Nursing Paper November 26, 2018 – Posted in: Order Custom Essay Paper
Comparison and Contrast Nursing Paper Assignment
Guidelines and Grading Rubric
The student will choose one nation/country other than the United States and the United States (unless prior approval of the professor is granted) to compare and contrast the health care delivery systems and the health outcomes. The paper will conclude with an analysis of what the United States should continue doing, stop doing or start doing based on this assessment. The paper will be submitted in APA format with a cover page, references and appendixes as needed. An electronic copy will be submitted to the faculty via turnitin.com by the start of class on the due date (see class announcements for directions and codes) and a hard copy will be submitted at class start on deadline.
Parts to the Assessment:
- Data Collection: to include per capita spending on health care, percentage of GDP spent on health care, infant deaths per 1000, average life expectancy and population.
- Health Care Delivery Method: How is health care delivered? What are the three major positives and negatives (six total) to each country’s system? Has change been proposed?
- Finance: How is health care paid for in this country? How do the citizens and the government share the expense? Does a purely private pay option exist?
- Role of the Advance Practice Registered Nurse (APRN): Does this delivery system utilize APRN’s? Are APRN’s utilized to the full extent of their abilities? What limitations are noted?
- Stop/Start/Continue Analysis: What might each country learn from the other? What should the US, stop, start or continue based on your analysis?
|Paper Grading Sheet||Possible Points||Earned Points|
|Health Care Delivery Model||25|
|Role of APRN||10|
|Format (T of C, References, Currency||5|
|APA deductions||0.5 points each|
|Grammar, Spelling deductions||0.5 points each|