Case 1 – Mystic Monk Coffee of your textbook June 27, 2019 – Posted in: Buy Essay Cheap Online
Case 1 – Mystic Monk Coffee of your textbook
ABOUT CASES: Cases constitute to be the major part of this course. They will be used to integrate the material you were exposed to in your previous classes and some new material you are going to be exposed in this class. You have to read the assigned cases thoroughly and must be ready to answer the related questions. The case method is intended to lead us to a debate. During this debate, sometimes we will reach a consensus while other times a single “right answer” may not emerge. The idea is not always to find the right answer but the reasoning process we adopt in our analyses.
These assignments involve students in reading, analyzing, preparing a plan, and submitting individual written cases. The purpose is to apply your business knowledge from a variety of functional areas (such as finance, marketing, management) to solve a real business strategic issue. There may be several questions to guide the discussion. Generally cases follow this format:
(1) A summary of the relevant situation in the case,
(2) Internal analysis of the firm, including current corporate and business level strategies,
(3) External analysis,
(4) SWOT analysis culminating in identification of a problem (which may be in fact an opportunity),
(5) Proposal of two or more alternative courses of action that will help solve the problem or exploit the opportunity,
(6) Evaluation of all alternatives,
(7) Recommendation of best alternative and (8) implementation issues that need to be considered.
After Page 370 on C-2 the Case 01 begins for Mystic Monk I’ve attached the PDF version of the textbook in which it’s located in. It said the file was too big so it told me to past the link instructions from sendspace.com on here so hopefully that’s the right link. There should be more than 2 sources used for this case study just make sure they are scholarly and academic please.